1.6 Early Help
In March 2015, information was added with regards to Early Help in Brighton and Hove and West Sussex.
The Early Help documents for each area are listed below:
Click on the relevant local authority to access the document:
- East Sussex Guide to Early Help;
- East Sussex Continuum of Need;
- East Sussex The Continuum of Need - Information and Guidance For Services Providing Early Help;
- East Sussex Continuum of Need Level Indicators.
- The Early Help Action Plan for West Sussex 2014-17;
- Continuum of Needs;
- Early Help Plan Assessment;
- Thresholds Guidance September 2014 - Help for Practitioners Working with Children, Young People and their Families in West Sussex;
- Early Help, Continuum of Need What Support Do I Need.
Brighton and Hove
- Brighton & Hove Threshold Framework
- Helping Children and Families, Threshold Document
- Early Help Strengthening Family Assessment form (MS Word 187KB)
- Early Help Strengthening Families Plan and Review (MS Word 184KB)
- Email the team at FrontDoorforFamilies@brighton-hove.gcsx.gov.uk