4.1 Early Help
Last reviewed March 2022
See also - Healthy child programme schedule of interventions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)- The healthy child programme schedule of interventions tool brings together evidence, guidance, information and resources to describe local prevention and early intervention activities from preconception to 19 years of age, or 25 where there is a statutory entitlement.
The Early Help documents for each area are listed below:
Click on the relevant local authority to access the document:
- Continuum of Needs;
- Early Help Plan Assessment;
- Thresholds Guidance September 2014 - Help for Practitioners Working with Children, Young People and their Families in West Sussex;
- Early Help, Continuum of Need What Support Do I Need.
Brighton and Hove
- Thresholds - BHSCP
- Early Help Strengthening Families Plan and Review (MS Word 184KB)
- Email the team at FrontDoorforFamilies@brighton-hove.gov.uk